Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Day 14- Tuesday

Well today is probably our last day at the crèche. Today is the first day that Benithy actually approached us with a hug first. It was a good day with her. We had a lot of good quality time with her. It was another exhausting day, but it was good.  As we left The Man and I said our good-byes with the heaviness that this will probably be our last time we get to see her for a while. She treated it like every other day. She has no idea. I feel awful! Tomorrow we just won’t be there.

Tonight I sit in my room in a state of so many mixed emotions it’s hard to sort through them. I feel like I wanna cry, jump for joy, be angry, frustrated, and excited. There is no way to sum it up. Just know that we are in a hard place…. And will be until we can bring our girl home! J

Tomorrow we have a very early morning as we venture into Port-au-Prince for our ISCBR appointment. We MAY have time to go back to the crèche, but probably not. Then we head to the airport to come home! Ready or not ya’ll here we come! I think tomorrow we will be focusing on getting to see our sweet son again and sleep in our own beds!


On a side note tonight we ordered pizza from a place that one of the guys that works for C4C suggested. We got a seafood pizza… and it was AWESOME!! Really good eats! J So that was a positive for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment