Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 9- Thursday

Today we had a pretty normal day. We got to play outside a lot because it was fairly nice outside most of the day. The kids play pretty well outside because they have something to do! So it was fun. Benithy was in good spirits most of the day. We were able to play with her and enjoy her spunky sassy spirit a lot today, which is great!
The other couple that is here is a lot of fun. Tonight we got to sit around and enjoy dinner together. Then we played guitar and sang songs. One of the things I miss most about being home is listening and singing to music! So tonight refreshed my spirit a bit.
I have not gotten to run in 9 days now….. If you know me at all it is killing me. I feel my lung capacity slowly go away to nothing! I know it’s not important in the grand scheme of things, and what I’m doing here is WAY more important…. But it doesn’t mean I miss it any less! J  I don’t see anyone running here for exercise. I can only imagine the looks I would get if I ran around town here…. But it is perfect running weather and I WOULD get an amazing hill workout!
Things we actually are doing fine without (for the most part): TV, Our phones, air conditioning, and eating out.

OH! Other news is we may have our USCIS appointment after all! I’ll keep you posted. This was the interview that they said they would not be able to fit us in. So if we can get to this interview that would greatly help us! So pray that we get our date set for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment