Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 7- Tuesday

Today we went to the grocery store this morning, so we did not get to the crèche until 12:30 (We usually get there around 10). When we got there Benithy was getting her “bath.”

After she finished we swooped her up and took her to a room and played with the unicorn horses and the coloring book. She was VERY tired and so I turned her around and she fell right asleep in my arms. I thought that her waking up in my arms would go better than her waking up back in her bed. So I held onto her. Plus, we only get so many hours with her… I may as well hold on to each moment I can! So we sat there for about an hour while she napped and then it was “lunch” time (they eat around 2:00/2:30). So we woke her up and got her to her table to eat (and we ate).

Once she was finished we took her and went outside. We played in the dirt for a while. She had some great discovery time. She dug, scooped, let it drop, filled my hand, buried stuff…. It was such a cool time to see her work/think/discover. WE were all covered in dirt when we got done. So we came in and wiped ourselves off. Then we played with stickers, we listened to music, and she drummed and kept the beat. We had ourselves a great time! Really we had a great day all three of us bonding. We had a lot of alone time just the three of us, which does not happen very often. We took a few really cute videos of her that I cannot wait to show you! Her smile lights up a room! Her voice is so great! Her laugh makes you giggle too. Her sassy looks and attitude makes you smile!

We finished the day playing outside. The Man played soccer with the boys and I played with Benithy and some of the other kids. It was a really good day.


Another couple came in today too. We just finished eating dinner and chatting with them. It sure is nice to have another couple around! It is REALLY nice to get to speak some English to someone and carry on a bit of a conversation. J

No comments:

Post a Comment