Saturday, May 24, 2014

Three Angels

I wanted to share this facebook page with you! I have found one of the Haiti orphanages that we can adopt from on facebook (I'm 97.4% sure this is the right one... either way... it's cool.. :) )! I follow them and am amazed at the stories, the CUTE children, and their awesome program they have in Haiti. You can look through and follow them as well! I love looking through all the pictures of the kids and praying for each one! I hope that you will join me in that! To think one of those children may be the missing link to our family! How amazing!

Three Angels Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ThreeAngelsHaiti

Three Angels Web Page: http://threeangelshaiti.org/ 


To update on our process:

We are finishing up with our immigration application (we have to get our fingerprints done again.. this time electronically... just to be sure they didn't miss anything).

We are also working on our dossier. This is our application to the Haitian government to see if we can adopt from their country. If/when they say yes they will then match us with a child!


Prayer requests:

We need prayers for the funds to come our way in whatever way possible

We need prayers for our child and the matching process

We need prayers for the process to go as quickly as possible! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment